Foundermark is an entrepreneur-led venture development company with a deep bench of highly specialized product development and data-driven marketing talent, capital and strategic partners that can quickly accelerate mobile-first businesses.
2 exits, founder of Thumb and a Top 100 digital agency
CEO at Studio and Co-founder at CoachMePlus
CEO of Moat, founder of RightMedia, sold to Yahoo! for $850MM
Partner at Eniac Ventures; Head of Business at Vlingo, acquired for $225MM
Concept Artist and Game Design for EA, GE and Hersey
VP of Design
Co-Founder of Photodrop, Viply and 40 under 40 recipient
Turnaround expert; Reagan Administration Chief of Staff
CEO & Founder of .com Marketing
Previously Developer at Open Wealth
Fixed Assets Group Manager ($1.6B) at Sea-Land Services, Inc
Over $500MM in tech exits, early advisor of Facebook
Co-Founder of Thumb, Sr. Developer at Kurani Interactive
Design at IDEO & AKQA, Product at CheckedUp
Junior Growth Engineer
Researcher at the University of Pennsylvania
Technology G2 Worldwide, Creative Director Grey & McCann
Global Brand Director at GE
Previously Conversion Optimization at Brother
CTO of Outlearn, founding team member at Akamai
Previously Creative Director at CommonHealth
Co-Founder of Frame, acquired by Sailthru
CTO at Intelligration & Angry Robot Labs
Technologist at Enoval International, Consultant at JRM Ventures
Startup founder, VP of product development at AXSone
User Value equals Cash Flow
Better user value… better unit economics… better business.
- Build things that people want or need
- Create so much value for customers that the returns take care of themselves
- The bigger the problem solved the better the unit economics
Resourcefulness is Ingenuity
There is always a way to make it happen, nothing is impossible.
- Trends, behaviors, tools, etc. are constantly shifting, creating new ways to solve problems
- Listen to users, be data-driven and continually iterate to find absolute best product/market fit
- And sometimes through the wall is better than around
It feels good… plus, it helps the bottom line.
- Focus on businesses that can make a positive impact on people’s lives
- Share ideas, connections, learnings, etc. graciously
- Give to programs that make a difference in the lives of people that can’t yet help themselves
If these core values match your core values… say hello.